Thursday 4 July 2013

Remember Old Cardiff Facebook page

The Wales Online website has an interesting feature about a photographic nostalgia project on Cardiff - read Martin Wells interview with Evelyn Clarke, from the Remember Old Cardiff Facebook project, at www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/nostalgia/remember-old-cardiff-nostalgia-pictures-4871168

The project itself is accessible at www.facebook.com/RememberOldCardiff.

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. My Scottish land and church records ebooks are available at http://www.gen-ebooks.com/unlock-the-past.html, whilst my next Pharos Scottish course, Scottish Research Online, starts Sep 4th - see http://pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. Time to smash a few brick walls...!

2 comments:

  1. I am a member of a group for my home city of Southampton. There have been some great photos posted one of them showed my parents house in1976.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you provide a link I'd be happy to share!

    ReplyDelete