- Have experience in commercial ways of working, marketing and PR, and a proven record of fundraising;
- Have expertise in archive management;
- Have expertise in working with communities, particularly hard-to-reach groups, at a strategic level, and a commitment to the principles of equality and diversity;
- Providing oversight and constructive challenge to organisations with charitable aims;
- Have knowledge of, and a successful track record, in a senior governance role.
For further information, visit http://heritageofwalesnews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/appointment-of-commissioners-two-posts.html.
For details on my genealogy guide books, including my recently released Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html.