Tuesday 19 April 2016

This blog passes two and a half million page views

Just a quick marker to say that I have just noted that this blog has unbelievably recently passed two and a half million page views, now standing at 2,555,920 hits and counting. As ever, a huge thanks to all reading it - and also as ever, I'm more than happy to run any news or events story concerning British and Irish genealogy, just drop me a note at chrismpaton @ outlook.com and I'll happily oblige!

I'm currently continuing my travels in British Columbia, having given my first talk here on Vancouver Island last night to Nanaimo Family History Society, and my next tomorrow at Qualicum Beach, but will do my best to blogging as and when whilst I'm away!

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including A Decade of Irish Centenaries: Researching Ireland 1912-1923Discover Scottish Church Records (2nd edition), Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. My Pinterest account is at https://www.pinterest.com/chrismpaton/.

No comments:

Post a Comment