England, Greater Manchester Burials 1570-1990
Explore more than 50,000 death and burial records covering parishes in the Diocese of Manchester, pertaining mainly to those from the historic county of Lancashire. Transcripts and, where available, images of the original registers are provided. You can discover event dates and locations for your ancestor's death or burial in these records.
England, Greater Manchester Marriages 1570-1936
Explore more 913,000 transcripts of banns and marriage records from the Diocese of Manchester to discover event dates and
places related to your ancestor's banns or marriage. Records will also reveal the name of your ancestor's father as well as corresponding details for their spouse.
Britain, Histories & Reference Guides
Explore more than 65 volumes of fascinating publications covering a wide variety of genealogy related subjects including heraldry, palaeography, geography and more. The details gleaned from these titles can significantly expand your knowledge and understanding of British research.
Northamptonshire Memorial Inscriptions
Discover your English ancestry by searching more than 13,000 monumental inscriptions from the English county of Northamptonshire. Inscriptions can include your ancestor's death date, burial place and can reveal the names of other family members.
England Billion Graves Cemetery Index
This latest update includes:
- Over 941,000 new additions to the United States Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 84,000 new additions to the Australia Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 65,000 new additions to the England Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 41,000 new additions to the Canada Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 37,000 new additions to the Scotland Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 12,000 new additions to the New Zealand Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 3,000 new additions to the Ireland Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- Over 2,000 new additions to the Wales Billion Graves Cemetery Index
PERiodical Source Index
In our latest update to the Periodical Source Index (PERSI), we've added more images to Allen County Lines, found exclusively on Findmypast. Included in this update, images have been added for volumes 1 through 35, which span the years from 1977 to 2010.
Further details and links at https://blog.findmypast.co.uk/new-records-available-to-search-this-findmypast-friday-2519141182.html
Needing a Christmas present for a family history obsessed love one (or for yourself)?! For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.