Wednesday 4 September 2019

Family history research orders for Christmas

Having decided to finish a temporary job I was doing a bit sooner than initially planned, I am now back to working full time again as a genealogist - and just in time for Christmas!

If you are interested in having a family history researched for a friend or relative as a Christmas present, do drop me a note. The details of my research service are available at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk, and bear in mind that it would be best to try to have any research completed by late November/first week December at the latest, if requiring printed and bound copies. If you would like to find out more, please do drop me a note, and I would be happy to discuss any requirements.

I am also contemplating a visit or two to Belfast in the next couple of months to carry out research at the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland, so can happily factor in requests for there also.


NB: if not seeking research for a Christmas present, but still seeking research to be carried out, do drop me a note! Just please bear in mind that if it is not urgent, Christmas research orders may by necessity take priority (for obvious reasons!).

Chris

Order Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed) at https://www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/Tracing-Your-Irish-Family-History-on-the-Internet-Paperback/p/16483. My next Scottish Research Online course starts 2 September 2019 - see https://www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. Further news published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment