Wednesday 13 May 2015

Ross and Cromarty history talks

The Highland Archive Service (www.highlifehighland.com/archives-service/) is running a series of weekly talks at Dingwall Academy from 10-11am between May 14th and June 4th 2015.

These are:

May 14th: Going to School: Education in the Highlands in the 19th and 20th century
May 21st: Bricks and Mortar: Looking at historic property records
May 28th: The Kirk: Church records in the Highlands
June 4th: Crime and Punishment: police and court records in the Highlands

To book please contact Dingwall Community Library, tel: 01349 869869

Chris

For details on my latest book Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, and my other genealogy guide books please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. To commission me for genealogical research, please visit my research site at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment