Tuesday 28 April 2015

Medieval English Genealogy website update

The Medieval English Genealogy website (www.medievalgenealogy.org.uk) has an update with news of new published additions to the Victoria County History series, abstracts for 2916 fines for several counties added to the Feet of Fines sections, new web links, and more.

For full details visit www.medievalgenealogy.org.uk/updates/update.shtml

(With thanks to the Guild of One Name Studies via Twitter)

Chris

For details on my latest book Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, and my other genealogy guide books please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. To commission me for genealogical research, please visit my research site at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment