Friday 24 April 2015

Reduced posting over next few days

Hi folks, as I had a series of minor operations yesterday at Inverclyde Royal Hospital on my left hand, right arm and right shoulder, there will be a likely reduction in my posting over the next few days, as having ten stitches to contend with is making typing a little awkward!

I was actually out canvassing last night for the forthcoming election as soon as I got out of hospital (I can hold clipboards and leaflets etc!), it's just repetitive typing that hurts a wee bit, but I will do my best to keep things up to date, even if that means just one liners for posts - normal service will hopefully resume soon!

Chris

For details on my latest book Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, and my other genealogy guide books please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. To commission me for genealogical research, please visit my research site at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you recover quickly and well Chris, but be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, remember not to over tax yourself.

    Maybe it's a good time to review a few of the speech recognition systems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care of yourself, wishing you a quick and healthy recovery.

    ReplyDelete