Wednesday 27 February 2019

Ancestry's new Ancestry Lab

Ancestry (www.ancestry.co.uk) now has a feature called AncestryLab, located under the Extras tab on your home page.


Its two offerings just now are MyTreeTags and New & Improved DNA Matches, both of them in Beta format, which can be enabled and disabled at your convenience.

I have just enabled the DNA offering, and it looks extremely promising, showing my notes information and allowing me to place cousin matches into dedicated groups.


Lots of fun ahead!

Chris

My next Scottish Research Online course starts March 11th 2019 - see www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. Details of my genealogical research service are available at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. For my Scottish and Irish themed books, visit https://britishgenes.blogspot.com/p/my-books.html. Further news published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment