Saturday 23 February 2019

Irish family history talk in Motherwell on March 14th

A quick note to say that my next talk will be on Thursday March 14th 2019 at the GLO Centre Motherwell, from 7:00pm, hosted by the Lanarkshire Family History Society (www.lanarkshirefhs.org.uk). The subject is Irish Family History Resources Online.


I hope to see some of you there!

Chris

My next Scottish Research Online course starts March 11th 2019 - see www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. Details of my genealogical research service are available at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. For my Scottish and Irish themed books, visit https://britishgenes.blogspot.com/p/my-books.html. Further news published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment