During our recent stock take we have unearthed a handful of copies of The Ulser Port Books 1612-15 by R.J. Hunter.
To mark this discovery we are offering the R.J. Hunter collection, in its entirety, for the special price of £74.99! This is the first time in a year we have been able to offer a complete set of R. J. Hunters’ publications and we do hope that you take advantage of this tremendous find.
We have a very limited number full sets available (only six copies) so be sure to order quickly to avoid disappointment, as the sets will be sold on a first come first served basis.
To purchase this collection or for more information please visit https://www.booksireland.org.uk/store/history-and-research-bundles/rj-hunter-plantation-pack
Please note that at present Men and Arms: The Ulster Settlers, c. 1630 is only available as part of this collection. All other books in this collection can be purchased individually, via https://www.booksireland.org.uk:
- Strabane Barony during the Ulster Plantation 1607-1641
- Ulster Transformed: Essays on Plantation and Print Culture c. 1590-1641
- The Ulster Plantation in the Counties of Armagh and Cavan 1608-41
- The Ulster Port Books 1612-15
Interested in the Plantation of Ulster?
For anyone interested in this seminal event of Irish history the following publications may also be of great interest (available via BooksIreland):
- The Plantation of Ulster Collection - £44.99 (RRP £76.94)
- The Plantation of Ulster by Philip S. Robinson - £14.99 (RRP £19.99)
- Scottish Migration To Ulster In The Reign Of James 1 by M. Perceval-Maxwell - £14.99 (RRP £19.99)
- The Plantation of Ulster: The Story of the Irish
- The Plantation of Ulster: The Story of the English
For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.