Monday 13 June 2016

British GENES renamed The GENES Blog

I have taken the decision to rename this blog slightly from The British GENES Blog to The GENES Blog. There are a few reasons, but one of the most useful is that it takes up less room when tweeting - when making a tweet, the feed takes the page title at the start, and this will allow me an extra 8 character spaces for actual blog titles in those posts! It will also allow me to consider more international posts of interest to those resident in Britain and Ireland, without necessarily being tied to our diaspora, as I also have an increasing international readership.

The URL will remain the same for now however, at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk.

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including A Decade of Irish Centenaries: Researching Ireland 1912-1923Discover Scottish Church Records (2nd edition), Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment