The 196 page annual bookazine contains new in-depth articles, research advice, social and general history, 'how to' features, case studies, places in focus, and much more! It is ideal for both experienced researchers and those just starting out.
- Fascinating features about life in the past
- Different types of records explored
- Victorian Britain - explore the records, social changes and events of this incredible era
- Emily Bronte: 200th Anniversary
- Celebrity genealogies: Jenna Coleman and Dame Judi Dench
- Over £170 of FREE resources! Including a 12 Month Subscription to the monthly online magazine, Discover Your Ancestors Periodical, and a 6 Month Gold Subscription to leading website TheGenealogist (worth £44.95!)
- Masses of other downloadable resources and much more!
The annual bookazine can be ordered from S&N Genealogy Supplies Ltd at https://genealogysupplies.com/product/Discover-Your-Ancestors/Discover-Your-Ancestors-Magazine-Issue-7/
NB: I have written an article for this edition on how to find Scottish records for family history research prior to the year 1800.
For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.