Introducing FindmyPast First, a unique new programme for our 12 month subscribers
- Exclusive benefits including IWM membership offers, free family history magazines, priority support and much more
- The first rewards programme of its kind in the world of Family History
- Exciting new offers every month
Here at Findmypast, we’re always looking for ways to ensure our customers get the most from their subscription. With this in mind we’re delighted to be able to introduce our brand new premium benefits programme for 12 month subscribers; Findmypast First.
Findmypast First is our way of saying thank you to those customers who have taken out 12 month subscriptions by offering exclusive benefits and offers that they can take advantage of for the duration of their subscription.
- Monthly webinars on record sets, hints and sneak previews – the first of which will take place on the 15th October.
- Having your say about the record sets you’d like to see next
- Being first to know about all things Findmypast; from record sets to new features.
- Priority support
- Monthly competitions – Findmypast First members can enter this month’s to win an afternoon with one of our genealogists
That’s not all. We’ve partnered with some brilliant brands to bring members of FindmyPast First great offers and goodies, including:
- Exclusive Imperial War Museum Membership offers
- Free issues of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
- Complimentary access to digital memorial website Lives of The First World War, worth £50
- Free digital copy of Your Family Tree magazine
- Exclusive discount to My History products
- Saga Magazine subscription offer exclusive to Findmypast First
New perks will be added each month, exclusively available to 12 month FindmyPast subscribers. The programme is currently only available to our UK customers, but we will be extending it to our other regions over the next few months.
For further details visit http://www.findmypast.co.uk/first
(With thanks to Alex Cox)
Now available for UK research is the new second edition of the best selling Tracing Your Family History on the Internet: A Guide for Family Historians, whilst my new book British and Irish Newspapers is also now out. And please consider purchasing the great new version of Caledonia by The Libations at 79p via www.caledonia2014.com - all profits go to help fund Scottish foodbanks