Thursday 1 February 2018

Thank you

Many of you who follow my blog will know that my family has had a difficult week, following the disappearance of my wife last Thursday. I just want to let everyone know that she has now been found, and is recovering. Many of you very kindly assisted by sharing tweets and Facebook posts to help look for her, and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your help. Other agencies also helped to find her, and I will be contacting them all individually to pass on my thanks to them also.

Apologies for the disruption in posts on this blog, but whilst family history remains my passion, my family present will always be my priority. Normal service on this blog will soon resume, however - but once again, thank you to everyone in the kind genie community who lent their support!

Chris

For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.

5 comments:

  1. You have your priorities right. Spend time with the family, your readers will be here whenever you are able to resume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pleased that prayers were answered and your wife is recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey family first always - take care and hope Claire recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family present is 1st priority! So glad she was found and is getting help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased your anguish has been eased with your wife’s return. I had seen the Facebook posts on her disappearance but had no idea of the link yourself. Best wishes for the future to you both.

    ReplyDelete