Tuesday 15 November 2011

Short intermission from British GENES...!

There will now follow a short intermission....!

I am flying to New Zealand tomorrow for a two week Scottish & Irish genealogy cruise, as well as a shore based talks tour from Auckland to Sydney, as part of a venture organised by top down under genies Unlock the Past (www.unlockthepast.com.au). As such, there will be a restricted service from this blog for the next three weeks, simply because I won't be able to guarantee internet access on a daily basis. I will, however, do my very best to keep you up to date, as and when I can, and will share a few photos and videos from New Zealand and Australia hopefully when I return!

In the meantime, if you are down under, the full shore based programme can be accessed via www.unlockthepast.com.au/events/history-and-genealogy-cruise-november-2011-scottish-irish-theme/cruise-shore-seminars (I will not be speaking in Tauranga or Melbourne, but will be at all other venues). Lots of great speakers including Rosemary Kopittke, Shauna Hicks, Perry McIntyre, Richard Reid, Helen Smith, Jan Gow and Brad Manera - hopefully we'll see you there!

PS: have set Sky+ to record Find My Past while I'm away...!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment