Friday 12 April 2013

Ebook versions of my Scottish books

Ebook versions of two Unlock the Past published Scottish titles I have written, Discover Scottish Church Records, and Discover Scottish Land Records, are now available from a new venture from Gould Genealogy in Australia, at www.gen-ebooks.com. The purchase costs is slightly cheaper than the paperback editions, and there is of course no postage. The books are available in PDF format, so can be read on tablet devices as well as your PC/Mac. Hope they help!

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment