Sunday 14 April 2013

SoG's WDYTYA Live handouts now online

It's taken a wee while, but the Society of Genealogists has uploaded the handouts from speakers at its talks programme at this year's London based Who Do You Think You Are Live show in February. The documents can be downloaded from www.sog.org.uk/learn/who-do-you-think-you-are-2013-speakers-handouts/. Included are two documents from yours truly, from my talks Discover Scottish Marriages and Irish Family History Online.

By the way, the SoG's new web platform is up and running at long last at www.sog.org.uk. Whilst half the nation is commenting "Ding Dong" in an anti-Thatcherite way this week, I'm going for it in a Leslie Phillips type way, as a comment on the new site: "Ding dong - it looks the business!"

(With thanks to Claire Santry's Irish Genealogy News)

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment