Wednesday 3 January 2018

Ancestry Premium Annual account offer

Ancestry is offering 50% off a premium membership for first time subscribers only, but you need to get in quick:

Don't miss our biggest saving ever

If you want to save 50% on a Premium Annual membership then you need to hurry. Our biggest saving ever ends tomorrow.

BIGGEST SAVING EVER!
£59.99*
was £119.99
SAVE 50%


*Offer available until midnight on 4 January 2018 by following the links in this email only. For new customers only. Premium Annual Membership special offer price is £59.99 instead of the current price of £119.99 (a discount of 50%). Special offer price is valid for the first 12-month period of membership. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of each 12-month period and your chosen method of payment will be charged £119.99 at that time, unless you are notified otherwise. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least 2 days before your renewal date by visiting the My Account section or by calling Member Services. See our Terms and Conditions for further details.

To subscribe at this discounted rate visit this link.

NB: When I first tested the link it refused me access, as I was logged into my own account. I was however, offered a code for a ten per cent discount on renewal, which might be of interest if you're needing to do the same!

Chris

Needing a Christmas present for a family history obsessed love one (or for yourself)?! For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.

No comments:

Post a Comment