Wednesday 19 February 2014

Who Do You Think You Are Live 2014

Having just returned from Australia yesterday, I'm heading out of the house shortly to get the train to London for the Who Do You Think You Are Live event (www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com).

I'll be attending for just two days this year, rather than all three, with the following my commitments at the event:

Thursday 20th February

2.45pm Talk: Discover Scottish Civil Registration Records
45 mins - Celebrity Theatre/SoG studio 1
Full details at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop/discover-scottish-civil-registration-records


Friday 21st February

10am-12pm - I'll be on the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd stand, discussing Pharos courses, including my Scottish Research Online and Scotland 1750-1850: Beyond the OPRs courses

1pm-2pm. I'll be providing free genealogical advice on Scottish and Irish research at the Society of Genealogists' Ask the Experts area on the upper gallery area

4.15pm Talk: British Civilian Prisoners of War in First World War Germany
45 mins - SoG studio 4/WW1 ancestors
Full details at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop/british-civilian-prisoners-war-first-world-war-germany

Apart from this, I will be floating all over the place, so feel free to stop and ask for a bit of advice on any Irish or Scottish genealogy problems, and I'll help if I can - I'm always good for a blether!

Don't forget to check out the Pen and Sword at Stand 410, where you can obtain copies of my books Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, and the newly released second edition of my Tracing Your Family History on the Internet. Also present for the first time is Unlock the Past from Australia, which will be advertising their forthcoming genealogical cruises, as well as their genealogy ebooks - you'll find details there of several titles I've written for them, including Discover Scottish Church Records, Discover Scottish Land Records, Discover Scottish Civil Registration Records, with more on the way soon - they will be on Stand 932.

See you there... :)

Chris

My latest genealogy books are Tracing Your Family History on the Internet (2nd ed), Discover Scottish Civil Registration Records, and Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet. My next Pharos course is Scottish Research Online, which commences Feb 27th 2014, 5 weeks, price £45.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment