Thursday 12 March 2015

The perfect Mother's Day/St Paddy's Day genealogy gift!

You love yer mammy, but don't know what to get her for Mother's Day?

You love yer mammy, but don't know what to get her for St Paddy's Day?

You love yer mammy because she's Irish, but don't know what to get her?

Actually, none of the above apply - but you REALLY want to trace your Irish roots?!

If ONLY there was something that might help...!

Irish Family History Resources Online (2nd edition), available in print or as an ebook. For full details, visit my books section at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html

Remember, God is Irish. It falls to you to discover if you're related... :)

Chris

For details on my latest book Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, and my other genealogy guide books please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. To commission me for genealogical research, please visit my research site at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment