The purpose of this survey is to seek views from users about their use of Scotland’s Census 2011 outputs and evaluate what National Records of Scotland (NRS) did well and what could be improved upon. Your views and input are needed to help us consider our activity in relation to Scotland’s Census 2011 and inform our plans for the next census in 2021.
Specifically, we need views from users on:
- your use of census outputs and products;
- how well you felt that the outputs were publicised;
- the accessibility of the outputs and other information on Scotland’s Census website
- your overall satisfaction with the outputs; and
- suggestions you have for future outputs and their dissemination
To fill in the survey please visit https://consult.scotland.gov.uk/national-records-of-scotland-survey/5f6d1d09/consult_view
The latest British GENES podcast is available at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/podcasts.html. For details on my latest book Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, and my other genealogy guide books, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html.