Tuesday 9 July 2013

Interviewed by Gould Genealogy

Next February 4th-13th I'll be one of 18 speakers on the fourth Unlock the Past genealogy cruise (and doing a wee bit before and after!). As part of a lead up to the cruise, I've been interviewed by Alona Tester from Gould Genealogy (one of the key partners in the Unlock the Past venture) as the first of a new series of profiles on what makes all the speakers tick. Note that I didn't use the word Laphroaig once...  :)

The interview is at www.gouldgenealogy.com/2013/07/unlock-the-past-cruise-speaker-profile-chris-paton/ but keep an eye on the main blog in the next few weeks to get the low down on all those participating!

And if you're tempted to sign up to the cruise, trust me, it will be worth it - fun and games, and a bit of genealogy thrown in for good measure! Full details are available on the Unlock the Past cruises site at www.unlockthepastcruises.com/cruises/4th-cruise/

(With thanks to Alona)

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. My Scottish land and church records ebooks are available at http://www.gen-ebooks.com/unlock-the-past.html, whilst my next Pharos Scottish course, Scottish Research Online, starts Sep 4th - see http://pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. Time to smash a few brick walls...!

2 comments: