Saturday 29 December 2012

Rootschat revamped

Not quite sure how long ago this may have happened, but one of the best British Isles based genealogy discussion forums online, Rootschat, appears to have had the decorators in.

Access the revamped site at www.rootschat.com - I can't even begin to tell you how helpful this site has been for my research over the last ten years!

UPDATE: I've just been told that this went live on 20th December, and that amongst the new features is compatibility with various mobile devices and tablets. There's also a Facebook page for the site I was not aware of at www.facebook.com/rootschat (With thanks to @AtcherleyOrgUK on Twitter)

Chris

Having a Christmas present crisis?! Check out my range of genealogy books at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html - perfect for the family historian's Christmas stocking...! Also now out - new Kindle edition of Tracing Your Family History on the Internet, from http://tinyurl.com/d3vqtz5

No comments:

Post a Comment