The site's blog provides an update on where the project now stands, with some impressive stats - you can read it at http://blogs.ancestry.com/worldarchivesproject/?p=2087.
English projects currently active through the initiative:
- London, England, Selected Poor Law Removal and Settlement Records, 1828-1930 (Update)
- West Yorkshire, England, Quarter Session Orders, 1637-1914
- Liverpool, United Kingdom, Crew Lists 1860-1919
- Wells, Somerset, England, Bishop's Transcripts
- West Yorkshire, England, Alehouse Licences, 1771-1962
Now available for UK research is the new second edition of the best selling Tracing Your Family History on the Internet: A Guide for Family Historians. And for those wishing to take Scottish ancestral research a bit further, my next Pharos course, Scotland 1750-1850: Beyond the Old Parish Records, commences May 14th 2014.