Wednesday 27 January 2016

Apologies for absence in the blogosphere!

I have not had a chance to blog in the last week, so for anyone wondering, I've just had a few things come together that have caused a 'perfect storm' of blog prevention! In addition to working flat out to finish off my second book in three months for Unlock the Past (more on those soon!), I have also had a really bad case of manflu/bad cold/bubonic evil that has had me knocked for six over the last few days (all sympathy welcome) - and to top it all off, I have also had to change internet supplier in amongst all of that, with some fairly horrendous issues to deal with from my previous supplier, TalkTalk, who I will not be going near again with a six foot barge pole.

Normal service will resume shortly...!

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including my recently released Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. My Pinterest account is at https://www.pinterest.com/chrismpaton/.

No comments:

Post a Comment