Thursday 22 December 2011

British GENES competition - coming soon!

Next week sees Start Your Family History Week, and I know a bandwagon when I see one! :)

So keep your eyes out next Monday for my first ever competition on the British GENES blog, when I'll post a question so devastating in its complexity that everyone will be able to answer it!

Up for grabs will be two copies of my new book, Irish Family History Resources Online, published down under in Australia by Unlock the Past.

I'll announce the winners when I run out of turkey next Friday, and my head's cleared a bit from all the Christmas cheer I foresee heading my way (it's called Laphraoig, and has been blessed by God himself)!

Hopefully see you then!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the Laphraoig - conjures up memories of an ancestor hunting jaunt to Islay.

    ReplyDelete