Wednesday 21 December 2011

Tags now on British GENES

A suggestion made to me when I announced the discontinuation of my Scottish GENES blog was to start tagging posts on British GENES to help people locate stories of regional interest. I've been doing this for the last couple of days and will continue to do so, but due to the variety of stories featured I will likely make such labels very general, such as England, Scotland, UK, FindmyPast, etc.

A cloud of such labels is now available on the bottom right of this blog - click on a label and all stories carrying the labels will be filtered for your blog-reading pleasure! In due course I will retrospectively tag the stories on this blog from September (but please don't expect me to do so on the old Scottish GENES blog, I only have one life!).

Hope that helps!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment