Saturday 24 December 2011

Nollaig Chridheil from British GENES!

Nollaig Chridheil / Merry Christmas to all British GENES readers. I hope your turkey is suitably big and your glass well filled throughout the day tomorrow!

I'm doing traditional this year tomorrow, but for Boxing Day I've decided to try something a little different, in the form of two zebra burgers purchased from my local butchers in Largs. Never tried zebra before...!

Remember to visit the blog next Monday when I will be holding my first ever competition to tie in with Start Your Family Tree Week. Two copies of my new book, Irish Family History Resources Online, are up for grabs, and the question will be easy peasy - but bring your calculator with you....! (hint!)

See you all on the other side...!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment