Monday 12 March 2012

First WDYTYA Live talk goes online

The first recorded presentation from the Society of Genealogists workshops at Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2012 has now gone online at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/news/listen-our-workshops-online, in the form of John Hanson's talk 'Why Can't I Find Them in the Civil Registration Indexes?', which was recorded on Saturday 25th February at the event. More recorded talks will follow soon.

NB: I had a problem accessing this through Google Chrome, which is my default browser, but it plays fine through Firefox and Internet Explorer - possibly a problem at my end, though I have been able to play other MP3 recordings through Chrome.

(With thanks to @wdytyalive on Twitter) 

Chris

British GENES on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES and Twitter @chrismpaton

No comments:

Post a Comment