Wednesday 7 March 2012

Scotland's Greatest Story Facebook page

The Facebook page for my Scotland's Greatest Story research service (www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk) has now been upgraded to the new Timeline look - this is a new look being forced by Facebook on its users by the end of this month, so I figured I would get ahead of the game.

As well as providing details of my research services, I am now adapting the page to be a new Scottish based genealogy platform, carrying British GENES blog posts of interest, as well as tips and other relevant offerings for those with Caledonian based research. To simplify things, I have now deleted my old Scottish GENES Facebook page which I have not been using since the end of last year, following the introduction of British GENES. The new Scotland's Greatest Story Facebook page can be accessed at www.facebook.com/ScottishGenealogyResearch.

For British GENES, there is also a Facebook page available at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES, which will be undergoing a similar revamp soon.

Remember, Scotland's Greatest Story is YOUR story! (See what I did there?!) :)

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment