Thursday 17 January 2013

Another 40 free FindmyPast credits

Over the Christmas break I provided info to help you claim 240 free credits for the UK FindmyPast site (www.findmypast.co.uk). It seems the vendor can't stop giving away freebies just now, so here's another code: TVOFFER - part of a promotion for the current TV series of the same name. To redeem the code visit www.findmypast.co.uk/content/offers/tv-offer - the code expires February 2nd.

(With thanks to Carole Steers @lazyloveruk on Twitter)

Chris

Pre-order my new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, through Pen and Sword (30 April 2013), or purchase early at Who Do You Think You Are Live 2013 in London. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh lovely - every little helps. I'll let the SFT'ers know to click here.

    G'Lass

    PS These wee pics with the numbers in are real pain to make out, even with my specs on I can have a fe goes before I get a clear one.

    ReplyDelete