Thursday 25 October 2012

Who Do You Think You Are Live 2013

The Who Do You Think You Are Live 2013 event is due to take place from Friday February 22nd to Sunday February 24th - and I'm delighted to say that I will once again be giving two talks at the event! Here are the details:

Discover Scottish Marriage
Friday 22nd February 2013: SoG Regional Theatre 14.30-15.15

Irish Family History Online
Saturday 23rd February 2013: WDYTYA SoG 1 Theatre 17.00-17.45

I'm very much looking forward to speaking again - at the last event my Irish talk was completely sold out and given to a packed theatre of some 250 people, which felt like the genealogical equivalent of playing Wembley! :)

Tickets for the WDYTYA Live event will be going on sale from Wednesday November 7th 2012. For further details keep an eye on the website at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com - the full talks programme should also be going onto the site imminently.

At the event I'll also be helping Bob and Liz Blatchford out at the Family and Local History Handbook stall, where the second Irish edition will be going on sale in the UK for the first time - and fingers crossed I may even have another wee book of my own ready in time and available at the event!

Hopefully I'll see you there!


(With thanks to Else Churchill)

Chris

Scottish Research Online - 5 weeks online Pharos course, £45.99, taught by Chris Paton from 26 SEP 2012 - see www.pharostutors.com
New book: It's Perthshire 1866 - there's been a murder... www.thehistorypress.co.uk/products/The-Mount-Stewart-Murder.aspx (from June 12th 2012)

3 comments: